Monday 30 November 2009

Tiny Update!

I haven't written anything here for quite a while which is simply because I haven't really been producing anything! But as soon as I made a miniture draft for the artist book I am creating I decided to put it on here.

If I'm honest I love it being this small, it was printed and cut out of a peice of A4 paper and folds up into a tiny concertina-style booklet that can fit in the palm of your hand. Fortunately the real thing wont be that much bigger! It's content is made up of the little 'tile/object' images I have been making and showing on here (I used some of them to make my wallpapers as well so they are turning out to be quite versatile as artworks go), along side the poems and Edward Lear texts that the objects were taken from. I've also written a bit about me and my work. I'm hoping to get the final 'product' finished tomorrow so lets hope that all goes to plan! If it doesn't I'm sure I can just use these tiny little drafts to win the readers hearts!

Posted via email from iamrosie's posterous

1 comment:

  1. I really really love this, Rosie, I want one! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete