Thursday 3 February 2011

Degree Show

I'm currently a student at the University of Leeds and it's my third year so our Degree Show is coming up. I'd love for people to come if they can! Here's a little preview of some of the artists (fellow students) making work for it http://www.youtube.com/user/SeeMoreOpera

It's in June 2011 (between the 2nd and the 27th to my knowledge) and it's in the Clothworkers South building in the main Leeds University Campus. More information about where the Uni and it's campus is can be found at http://www.leeds.ac.uk/info/20014/about/157/how_to_find_us

My work is so-so but the other guys on my course are really amazing artists who I think will go really far! Some of their work will be for sale so if your looking for new and interesting art come along. 

You can follow this event on Twitter just type ArtDesignSHOW into the search box. I'm also following it and theres a link to my Twitter on this page.

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything on here for a while but I promise I will update you soon (when I actually have some decent/ finished work to show!!)

Thanks Everyone! xxx

Posted via email from iamrosie's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment